All Things New
A NEW Agency called:
A NEW Dispensation-called:
- The Body of Christ - Romans 12:4-5, 1Corinthians 12:12, Ephesians 1:22-23
- The Church - Ephesians 1:22-23
- The One NEW Man - Ephesians 2:15
A NEW Gospel-called:
- The Dispensation of Grace - Ephesians 3:2
- The Dispensation of God - Colossians 1:25
A NEW Position and Calling
- The Gospel of the Grace of God - Acts 20:24
- The Gospel of the Uncircumcision - Galatians 2:7
- Referred to by Paul as ("MY GOSPEL") - Romans 2:16,16:25; 2Timothy 2:8
- This Gospel EMPHASIZES to the Gentiles Grace of God by the Completed Cross work of Christ.
A NEW Union with Christ
- In and to the heavenly Places - Ephesians 1:19-2:6; 2 Corinthians 5:1; Philippians 3:20
A NEW Fellowship/Union with Body members:
- Identified in Christ's Death, Burial, Resurrection, and Ascension
- He is the Head, we are the Body - Romans 6:1-8; Ephesians 1:22-23, 4:4-5; Colossians 2:11- 13
A NEW Operating Principle
- To fellowship in the MYSTERY - Ephesians 3:9
- Members in One Body in Christ - Romans 12:4-5; 1Corinthians 12:12-13
A NEW Inheritance
- The Free Gift of Grace:
- Walking, being led by the Spirit of God, not under Law but under Grace - Romans 6:14, 8:14; 12:1, Colossians 2:6-7; Galatians 5:16-18
A NEW Commission
- In the heavenlies:
- A home for the One Body of Christ eternal in the Heavens occupying and operating the invisible seats of governmental authority - 2Corinthians 5:1; Ephesians 1:11; Colossians 1:12-16; 3:24
A NEW Revelation
- Our labor:
- Being a faithful steward and ambassador-2 Corinthians 5:18-20; Ephesians 3:9 and 1Timothy 2:4
A NEW Apostle
- Jesus Christ is preached according to the doctrinal truths of this Mystery:
- Recognizing that only Paul wrote of and taught others this New Revelation - Romans 16:25; 1Corinthians 2:7-13; 1Corinthians 9:17; Galatians 1:11,12; Ephesians 3:1-5; Philippians 4:9; Colossians 1:25,26
A NEW Purpose of God
- Paul-chosen of the resurrected and fully glorified Lord Jesus Christ:
- Seeing the unique and distinct office of apostleship that Paul, and Paul alone held - Romans 11:13; 15:15-18; Ephesians 3:1-2; Colossians 1;23e-25;1Timothy 2:6-7; 2Timothy 1:10,11
- A program of Gentile Grace as the fullness of the Gentiles be come in:
- God's chosen nation, Israel, blinded for this season of Gentile Grace in which Israel is cast away after being diminished with her Prophetic program, commands, commission, and Law temporarily put out of commission and placed on hold- Romans 11:25; Ephesians 1:10; 3:9-12
When Jesus Christ is preached according to the revelation of the Mystery these NEW issues will be spoken with clarity using plainness of speech. The saints will recognize their position in Christ which brings all these NEW things into play affecting the personal life of the believer. In other words, when the preaching is doctrinally correct, the saints will be very familiar with the Sound Doctrines of Grace....they will be Grace Motivated....they will desire to fellowship in the Mystery!
In other words, WHEN the PREACHING is correct, the saints will be very familiar with the SOUND DOCTRINE of Grace...they will be GRACE MOTIVATED...they will fellowship in the MYSTERY!!
The LAW, The PSALMS and The PROPHETS...DO NOT CONTAIN THE PREACHING OF JESUS CHRIST ACCORDING TO THE MYSTERY...Neither do the FOUR GOSPELS. Not even the Book of Hebrews, James, 1 and 2 Peter, 1,2, and 3 John, Jude, or Revelation... ONLY THE EPISTLES THAT BEAR THE NAME OF PAUL.
ONLY THE EPISTLES THAT BEAR THE NAME OF PAUL AS THE FIRST WORD IN THE SALUTATION CONTAIN THE PARTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND FULL-KNOWLEDGE OF ISSUES OF THIS HIDDEN WISDOM OF GOD CALLED THE MYSTERY!
IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
Bible Studies Audio Links